This info is about GitKraken for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. More info about Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. GitKraken is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 58.05 MB (60871696
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (54.52 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (216.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.2
of GitKraken. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken app will be found very quickly. After you click GitKraken in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-12 08:16:04.127