This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Additional info about Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. GitKraken is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, depending on the user's choice. GitKraken's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is titled squirrel.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with GitKraken. They take about 166.34 MB (174418448
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
The current page applies to GitKraken version 2.4.0
only. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GitKraken from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-22 08:16:06.407