GitKraken is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on Axosoft, LLC. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\k.momayez\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. GitKraken's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\k.momayez\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GitKraken. They take about 111.53 MB (116945936
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (48.68 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 1.5.2
alone. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-06 07:27:02.663