You can find below detailed information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Further information on Axosoft, LLC can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk and is labeled squirrel.exe.
The executables below are part of GitKraken. They take about 103.54 MB (108564496
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (50.50 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (48.68 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 0.8.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-16 18:17:03.197