GitKraken is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gitkraken.exe and occupies 58.50 MB (61341904 bytes).
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which take 61.40 MB (64378480
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 1.5.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 08:23:11.523