This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. You can read more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. GitKraken is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. GitKraken's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named squirrel.exe and occupies 1.53 MB (1599440 bytes).
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which occupy 102.92 MB (107914552
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (99.79 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 6.5.2
alone. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application marketed by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken program will be found automatically. When you select GitKraken in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-20 12:26:30.347