You can find below detailed information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. GitKraken's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.53 MB (1599432 bytes) on disk and is called squirrel.exe.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 92.05 MB (96517296
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (87.79 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (707.95 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
This info is about GitKraken version 6.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-09 22:19:52.117