GitKraken is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Axosoft, LLC. The program is usually found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GitKraken is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called squirrel.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in GitKraken. They take 81.10 MB (85041680
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (77.53 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (256.20 KB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 3.2.1
alone. For more GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GitKraken from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-01 02:39:55.433