You can find below detailed information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is usually installed in the C:\Users\oner.elmas\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\oner.elmas\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GitKraken's main file takes around 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) and is called squirrel.exe.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They occupy 166.34 MB (174418448
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
The current page applies to GitKraken version 2.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 08:32:39.557