GitKraken is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. You can read more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the GitKraken application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is titled squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.53 MB (1599432 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GitKraken. They occupy an average of 68.34 MB (71656624
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (64.50 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (282.45 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.4
of GitKraken. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GitKraken from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken app will be found very quickly. After you select GitKraken in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-02 02:26:53.593