This web page is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. More info about Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GitKraken's primary file takes around 1.52 MB (1599048 bytes) and its name is squirrel.exe.
The following executables are contained in GitKraken. They take 120.83 MB (126697176
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (117.78 MB)
This data is about GitKraken version 7.5.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found automatically. After you select GitKraken in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-22 07:25:37.240