This web page is about GitKraken for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. You can read more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. GitKraken's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it takes around 1.53 MB (1599432 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken is composed of the following executables which take 92.05 MB (96517296
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (87.79 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (707.95 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 6.2.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GitKraken from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-17 02:08:20.357