GitKraken is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. More data about Axosoft, LLC can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GitKraken's primary file takes around 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) and is named squirrel.exe.
The executables below are part of GitKraken. They occupy an average of 61.40 MB (64378480
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
This page is about GitKraken version 1.6.0
alone. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GitKraken in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 01:28:02.947