GitKraken is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Axosoft, LLC. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.53 MB (1599432 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GitKraken. They take 108.76 MB (114041640
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (105.63 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 7.3.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application marketed by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GitKraken from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found automatically. After you click GitKraken in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-04 03:57:22.860