This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. You can find out more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. GitKraken is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes).
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They occupy 160.08 MB (167855024
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (77.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (77.53 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (256.20 KB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 3.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GitKraken from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-09 14:22:45.673