This info is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. You can read more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken is composed of the following executables which take 51.58 MB (54089840
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (48.68 MB)
This info is about GitKraken version 1.3.0
only. You can find below a few links to other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:01:08.830