This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. More info about Axosoft, LLC can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.99 MB (71296736
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (64.33 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (278.20 KB)
- Jobber.exe (75.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.4
of GitKraken. For more GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken application will be found automatically. When you click GitKraken in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-23 18:22:31.760