GitKraken is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
for more info on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GitKraken. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GitKraken. They occupy 80.42 MB (84331632
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (77.53 MB)
This info is about GitKraken version 2.7.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GitKraken from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 06:23:40.300