This page is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during install. GitKraken's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is named squirrel.exe and occupies 1.52 MB (1599048 bytes).
The executables below are part of GitKraken. They occupy an average of 120.83 MB (126697176
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (117.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6.0
of GitKraken. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-17 13:23:18.103