GitKraken is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. More information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder (same installation drive as Windows). GitKraken's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. GitKraken's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) and is called squirrel.exe.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 81.10 MB (85041680
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (77.53 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (256.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of GitKraken. For more GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GitKraken from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GitKraken in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-14 01:19:48.140