You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall GitKraken. The program's main executable file is named squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes).
The executables below are part of GitKraken. They occupy an average of 51.59 MB (54091376
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (48.68 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 0.8.0
alone. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application by Axosoft, LLC. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken app will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-08 06:50:58.260