GitKraken is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Additional info about Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. GitKraken is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which take 83.89 MB (87968368
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
The current page applies to GitKraken version 2.5.0
only. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some people want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found very quickly. After you click GitKraken in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-07 04:43:54.290