This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, subject to the user's option. GitKraken's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.53 MB (1599432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with GitKraken. They occupy about 108.76 MB (114048296
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (105.64 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 7.3.2
alone. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GitKraken from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-14 04:58:33.230