This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GitKraken. GitKraken's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1522632 bytes) and is called Update.exe.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 100.35 MB (105221016
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
- gitkraken.exe (47.26 MB)
This page is about GitKraken version 4.1.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other GitKraken releases:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-16 16:13:20.053