GitKraken is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on Axosoft, LLC. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk and is called squirrel.exe.
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 121.34 MB (127238672
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
This info is about GitKraken version 1.8.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other GitKraken releases:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application marketed by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GitKraken in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 08:40:46.790