GitKraken is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. You can find out more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the GitKraken program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.46 MB (1527504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GitKraken. They take 57.71 MB (60513904
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (54.80 MB)
This info is about GitKraken version 1.4.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by Axosoft, LLC. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GitKraken with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:52:52.627