GitKraken is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GitKraken. They occupy 72.57 MB (76095600
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (69.67 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 0.6.2
only. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:36:54.357