GitKraken is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GitKraken. They occupy 72.57 MB (76095600
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (69.67 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 0.6.2
only. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GitKraken in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:36:54.357