GitKraken is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.53 MB (1599440 bytes) on disk and is called squirrel.exe.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 91.35 MB (95792392
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (87.79 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.0
of GitKraken. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken application will be found very quickly. After you select GitKraken in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-16 03:23:13.730