GitKraken is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Additional info about Axosoft, LLC can be read here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\NisargPatel\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory (same installation drive as Windows). GitKraken's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\NisargPatel\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named squirrel.exe and occupies 1.53 MB (1599432 bytes).
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which occupy 92.05 MB (96517296
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (87.79 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (707.95 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
This page is about GitKraken version 6.1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-21 10:31:48.670