This info is about GitKraken for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. More information on Axosoft, LLC can be seen here
. GitKraken is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. GitKraken's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 83.89 MB (87968368
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 1.9.0
alone. For more GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found very quickly. When you select GitKraken in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 23:36:29.260