This page is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. More data about Axosoft, LLC can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 51.58 MB (54089840
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (48.68 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 1.0.0
only. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 09:15:14.567