You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Axosoft, LLC. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GitKraken. They occupy an average of 67.99 MB (71296736
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (64.33 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (278.20 KB)
- Jobber.exe (75.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.0
of GitKraken. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GitKraken from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken app will be found very quickly. After you select GitKraken in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-02 00:32:42.147