You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
GitKraken is composed of the following executables which occupy 166.34 MB (174418448
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.3
of GitKraken. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found automatically. After you select GitKraken in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-15 21:21:51.520