This page contains thorough information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. gitkraken.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 99.88 MB (104736712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GitKraken. They take an average of 103.01 MB (108017448
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (99.88 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 6.5.4
alone. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
GitKraken is an application released by Axosoft, LLC. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GitKraken from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GitKraken in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-10 02:18:12.763