This info is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Axosoft, LLC. Usually the GitKraken application is installed in the C:\Users\sm\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\sm\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 51.59 MB (54091376
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (48.68 MB)
This data is about GitKraken version 0.8.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application marketed by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GitKraken with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken program will be found automatically. When you select GitKraken in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:00:54.847