You can find on this page details on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Axosoft, LLC. GitKraken is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GitKraken. They take about 51.58 MB (54089840
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (48.68 MB)
This info is about GitKraken version 1.2.0
alone. For other GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken application will be found very quickly. After you select GitKraken in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 20:03:35.400