You can find on this page details on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Further information on Axosoft, LLC can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's main executable file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They occupy 61.40 MB (64378480
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
This web page is about GitKraken version 2.2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other GitKraken releases:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GitKraken in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-26 08:02:41.893