GitKraken is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Axosoft, LLC. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. gitkraken.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it takes circa 87.79 MB (92059592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GitKraken. They take 92.05 MB (96517296
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (87.79 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (707.95 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.0
of GitKraken. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GitKraken from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found automatically. After you select GitKraken in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-18 23:20:53.343