GitKraken is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. More information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 61.40 MB (64378480
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
This page is about GitKraken version 1.5.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by Axosoft, LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GitKraken in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 04:40:11.187