This page contains complete information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. More information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. Usually the GitKraken program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes).
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 83.89 MB (87968368
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 1.9.1
only. You can find below a few links to other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GitKraken from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-18 02:18:00.287