GitKraken is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. Further information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. GitKraken is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\ProgramData\UserName\gitkraken\Update.exe. GitKraken's primary file takes around 1.53 MB (1599440 bytes) and is named squirrel.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside GitKraken. They occupy about 108.76 MB (114048312
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (105.64 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
This info is about GitKraken version 7.4.0
only. For more GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-08 01:09:59.010