This page is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Additional info about Axosoft, LLC can be read here
. Usually the GitKraken program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes).
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They occupy 70.47 MB (73896048
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (67.57 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 0.4.1
only. You can find here a few links to other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by Axosoft, LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GitKraken from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken application will be found automatically. When you select GitKraken in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-27 19:16:59.640