You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GitKraken for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Axosoft, LLC. The program is often located in the C:\Users\ricardo.terra\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. GitKraken's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\ricardo.terra\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. squirrel.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GitKraken. They occupy about 53.40 MB (55995504
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (50.50 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 0.7.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GitKraken from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:43:00.857