This info is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your computerAxosoft, LLC
. More information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. GitKraken is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GitKraken. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk and is called squirrel.exe.
GitKraken is comprised of the following executables which occupy 61.40 MB (64378480
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (58.50 MB)
The current page applies to GitKraken version 1.8.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GitKraken from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 08:18:00.213