GitKraken is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. You can find out more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\vmoraes\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\vmoraes\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. GitKraken's main file takes about 64.33 MB (67454408 bytes) and its name is gitkraken.exe.
The executable files below are part of GitKraken. They occupy about 68.02 MB (71322800
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (64.33 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (282.45 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
This info is about GitKraken version 4.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by Axosoft, LLC. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found automatically. After you click GitKraken in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 18:02:35.283