GitKraken is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. You can find out more on Axosoft, LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\vmoraes\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for GitKraken is C:\Users\vmoraes\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. GitKraken's main file takes about 64.33 MB (67454408 bytes) and its name is gitkraken.exe.
The executable files below are part of GitKraken. They occupy about 68.02 MB (71322800
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (64.33 MB)
- 7z.exe (441.45 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (282.45 KB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
This info is about GitKraken version 4.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program released by Axosoft, LLC. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. When you click GitKraken in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 18:02:35.283