This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. More information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. GitKraken is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GitKraken by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. gitkraken.exe is the GitKraken's primary executable file and it occupies around 90.97 MB (95385032 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They take 94.10 MB (98665760
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (90.97 MB)
- Jobber.exe (79.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.4.1
of GitKraken. You can find below info on other versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GitKraken from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken app will be found automatically. After you select GitKraken in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-01 01:03:23.647