This page is about GitKraken for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. More information on Axosoft, LLC can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
GitKraken contains of the executables below. They occupy 163.55 MB (171491760
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (77.53 MB)
- 7z.exe (437.20 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (256.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.1
of GitKraken. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program offered by Axosoft, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-10 20:31:42.973