GitKraken is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Axosoft, LLC. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove GitKraken. The program's main executable file is called squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.46 MB (1527504 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in GitKraken. They occupy 57.71 MB (60513904
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (54.80 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 1.4.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by Axosoft, LLC. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GitKraken with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it exists on your system the GitKraken program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GitKraken in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GitKraken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-03 16:28:44.950