You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GitKraken from your PCAxosoft, LLC
. Further information on Axosoft, LLC can be found here
. Usually the GitKraken application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
GitKraken installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 166.34 MB (174418448
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
The current page applies to GitKraken version 2.2.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other GitKraken versions:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is a program marketed by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GitKraken in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After removing GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GitKraken which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-27 21:18:50.333