GitKraken is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. More information about Axosoft, LLC can be seen here
. Usually the GitKraken application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory, depending on the user's option during install. GitKraken's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.45 MB (1518288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside GitKraken. They occupy about 166.34 MB (174418448
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (81.00 MB)
The current page applies to GitKraken version 2.1.0
only. For more GitKraken versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GitKraken we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\oner.elmas\AppData\Local\Temp\GitKraken Crashes
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\oner.elmas\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_account.gitkraken.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\oner.elmas\AppData\Local\Temp\GitKraken Crashes\operation_log.txt
- C:\Users\oner.elmas\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_account.gitkraken.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\oner.elmas\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.gitkraken.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\oner.elmas\AppData\Roaming\GitKraken\Local Storage\file__0.localstorage
GitKraken is an application offered by the software company Axosoft, LLC. Some people try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GitKraken from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GitKraken or simply activate the Search field and type in "GitKraken". If it is installed on your PC the GitKraken app will be found very quickly. When you select GitKraken in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GitKraken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GitKraken in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-17 09:10:05.757